Real Solutions for Real Challenges …
The Indiana Society of Professional Investigators represents the best men and women with the skills and experience to provide solutions to the challenges faced by businesses, attorneys and individuals in today’s world. Our professional investigators and security consultants are dedicated to satisfying clients’ needs in the State of Indiana and beyond.
The members of INspi have access to the resources and benefits necessary to succeed in today’s ever-changing business environment. Members of INspi are “The Professionals Who Provide Solutions.”
We Help Clients Win Cases…
- Are you a business owner who needs due diligence in a merger or acquisition matter, or an effective pre-employment screening program?
- Do you need help in identifying assets to enforce a judgment or for service of process?
- Do you need protection of personal property and real estate?
- Are you a personal injury attorney who needs a scene investigated and witnesses interviewed?
- Are you a criminal defense attorney who needs a factual or mitigation investigation?
- Are you a claims manager or insurance defense attorney charged with fighting fraudulent claims?
- Are you a family law attorney who needs to protect your client’s children and assets?
- Are you an attorney or estate executor who needs to find heirs or fight false claims?
Click here to find an INspi member
We Provide Benefits to Our Members…
- Networking with professionals from all corners of Indiana and beyond through our affiliations;
- Quarterly seminars featuring training and continuing education designed to make you successful in your business;
- Access to preferred vendors providing the latest in resources and technology;
- An electronic newsletter with the latest news and events in Indiana and elsewhere;
- An email listserve for access to other members expertise and assistance;
- Affiliation with national and state legislative watch groups, to protect our members from adverse legislation; and
- A preferred insurance provider who offers special rates for liability insurance.